This site was created to provide video tutorials for a variety of levels of mathematics. The goal of the videos are to provide an understanding of the topic and to provide examples of the concepts. My desire is to provide more than sample problems worked out but to try to explain the concepts. I am currently teaching mathematics at Phoenix College, in Phoenix, Arizona. My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org Teaching Experience
- 14 years at the community college level (current)
- 5 years at the high school level
- 1 year at the middle school level
- MS in Mathematics from Cal State East Bay
- Secondary Teaching Credential in Math with CLAD Certification from Cal State East Bay
- BA in Management with an emphasis in Marketing from Sonoma State University
- Certificate of Teaching Online through UCSD
- Arithmetic, Introductory Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Geometry, College Math, College Algebra, Precalculus, Brief Calculus, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3.
All videos are closed captioned and ADA compliant.