This site was created to provide video tutorials for a variety of levels of mathematics. The goal of the videos are to provide an understanding of the topic and to provide examples of the concepts. My desire is to provide more than sample problems worked out but to try to explain the concepts.
I am currently teaching mathematics at Phoenix College, in Phoenix, Arizona. My direct email is email@example.com
- 9 years at the community college level (current)
- 5 years at the high school level
- 1 year at the middle school level
- MS in Mathematics from Cal State East Bay
- Secondary Teaching Credential in Math with CLAD Certification from Cal State East Bay
- BA in Management with an emphasis in Marketing from Sonoma State University
- Certificate of Teaching Online through UCSD
- Arithmetic, Introductory Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Geometry, College Algebra, Precalculus, Brief Calculus, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3.
You can search the current videos available on YouTube. Just include “bullcleo1″ when searching for math topics. All of the mini-lesson videos have been uploaded to TeacherTube so they can be viewed on the schools that block YouTube.
UPDATE: In addition to the min-lesson videos, I am in the process of creating many more “Example” videos that are much shorter. I hope everyone finds these example videos helpful. This is a work in progress. I am combining my videos with open source textbooks and open source online math assessment to create complete courses completing free to students. In February 2012, I will be offering a completing free arithmetic course to anyone as part of the AZSCITECH Festival. Please subscribe so you can stay updated.